Oh bless the genius who brought us Pinterest!
Because of that genius, I have been able to clean up my diet.
I LOVE ice cream more than most people, honestly.
But, I knew that it wasn’t the best for me- especially when I started my Wellness Journey.
I also knew that I couldn’t just cut it out of my diet cold-turkey.
Often, people fool themselves by thinking that they can just stop things right away and never look back.
Surely, in some instances this is correct- just not for my ice cream!
This meant that I needed to supplement the ice cream.
I searched on Pinterest and found an awesome recipe for non-diary ice cream!
The rendition pictured above, was created as followed:
Brown/Over ripened Banana (frozen for 24 hours; unthawed)
Any fresh fruit or toppings of your choice. I chose Cocoa Powder to make it Chocolate “Ice cream”
- Chop frozen banana in small slices (if sliced too thick, they will clog the blender/processor)
- Chop fresh fruit of your choice. The “ice cream” will take on this flavor
- Add all ingredients to your blender/food processor.
- PULSE the mixture in your blender/food processor for a few seconds. Start slow! The longer you pulse, the quicker it melts.
- Spoon out of the blender into a bowl.
- Add any extra toppings.
2 thoughts on ““Ice cream” (Non Dairy)”
It’s called nice cream hehe
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha that’s good!